FARMERS, GARDENERS, BAKERS, AND CRAFTERS
Join us with your farm based products, garden plants, hand made crafts, and delicious foods. The Owen County Farmers’ Market is based on vendors within a 100 mile radius of the market. It is our desire to increase interest in local foods and artisans, but we need you to be a part of the market and show all the great items available. We are excited about the market season – but the market needs great vendors to make it a successful season. We are desiring to expand our vendor base with more produce vendors and value added vendors and want you to join us. The market season will be 18 weeks long and we want to fill as many 10×10 booth spaces as possible.
Vendor Booth Rental Fees
- Full Season (May-Oct) is $150.00.
- Daily is $15. Due on or before the Saturday the booth is rented. If vendor decides after renting a booth for two days to participate for a full or seasonal season the rental fee will be applied to the total rental.
- Lemonade Stand for youth 12 and under is 50 cents. Due on or before the Saturday the booth is rented.
All Artisan Vendors are subject to the craft jury process and only those items approved by the jury may be sold at the market. Vendor booth rental spaces may be limited for Artisans depending on the response of applications.
- 2022 Vendor Contract
- 2022 OCFM Rules
- 2022_Value Added Food Addendum Rules
- Owen County Health Department Temporary Food Registration – This registration is for vendors selling value added foods. The OC Health Dept has elected to waive the permit fee for Farmers’ Market vendors, but do still ask that vendor submit the registration for their records.