FARMERS, GARDENERS, BAKERS, AND CRAFTERS
Join us with your farm based products, garden plants, hand made crafts, and delicious foods. The Owen County Farmers’ Market is based on vendors within a 100 mile radius of the market. It is our desire to increase interest in local foods and artisans, but we need you to be a part of the market and show all the great items available. We are excited about the market season – but the market needs great vendors to make it a successful season. We are desiring to expand our vendor base with more produce vendors and value added vendors and want you to join us. The market season will be 18 weeks long and we want to fill as many 10×10 booth spaces as possible.
2018 Vendor Booth Rental Fees
- Full Season (18 weeks) is $120.00. Due on or before Market opening day May 5.
- Seasonal (9 weeks) is $100.00. Due before first market vendor will be attending.
- Daily is $15. Due on or before the Saturday the booth is rented. If vendor decides after renting a booth for one day to participate for a full or seasonal season the rental fee will be applied to the total rental.
- Lemonade Stand for youth 12 and under is 50 cents. Due on or before the Saturday the booth is rented.
- WINTER MARKET (1 day – first Saturday in Dec) is $10.00 Registration due November 24 for a booth
2018 Vendor Application
All Artisan Vendors are subject to the craft jury process and only those items approved by the jury may be sold at the market. Vendor booth rental spaces may be limited for Artisans depending on the response of applications.
- 2018 Vendor Application
- 2018 Lemonade Farm Stand Contract
- Value Added Food Addendum Rules
- Owen County Health Department Temporary Food Registration – This registration is for vendors selling value added foods. The OC Health Dept has elected to waive the permit fee for Farmers’ Market vendors, but do still ask that vendor submit the registration for their records.
Learn more about the type of vendors we support
Meet our Market Manager
We are excited to welcome Tamara Bingham as our 2018 Market Manager.